The Queen of Peace High School President’s Dinner Committee is accepting written nominations for 2016 candidates. The 2016 Queen of Peace High School President’s Dinner event is scheduled for Sunday, March 13, 2016.
A candidate typically may either be a Queen of Peace alumnus/alumna, a faculty or staff member, or friend of Queen of Peace who has made a significant personal impact of recognition or benefit to Queen of Peace High School.
Written nominations should describe the person being nominated and why he/she/they should be considered for any one of the awards listed below:
- Our Lady Queen of Peace Award – presented to an individual, couple or group for outstanding dedication and service to Queen of Peace High School.
- The St. Joseph Award for Catholic Education – presented to a member of the QP family who has dedicated themselves to and made significant contributions to the cause of Catholic education.
- The Msgr. Peter B. O’Connor Leadership Award- presented to a member of the QP family that exemplifies the spirit and values of our school and has made a significant impact in continuing the legacy that Msgr. Peter B. O’ Connor left to us when he founded the school community at QP.
- The St. John Baptist De LaSalle Distinguished Faculty Award – presented to a QP faculty member who has exhibited superior dedication, high Christian values and excellence in teaching.
- Golden Griffin Award – awarded to coaches, administrators, moderators and benefactors who have made outstanding contributions to QP athletics and student activities.
- Professional Achievement Award- presented to a member of the QP family that has made a significant impact in his/her chosen field of study and/or career advancement.
Nomination letters may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the nomination form below. To ensure your email will be accepted, please include President’s Dinner Nomination in your subject field. You may also mail nominations to:
Queen of Peace High School
191 Rutherford Place
North Arlington, NJ 07031
All nominations received until the December 18, 2015 deadline will be considered.
The Queen of Peace High School President’s Dinner is one of two premier annual fundraisers on the school’s calendar. All funding events ensure that Queen of Peace High School may continue to provide current students with a commitment to excellence fostering the development of knowledge, skills and values.